You can email me james <DOT> mullarkey <AT> protonmail <DOT> <COM>
Public encryption key
You can send me an encrypted email at the above address using this public key.
-----BEGIN PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK----- Version: OpenPGP.js v4.10.1 Comment: https://openpgpjs.org xjMEXE4rbBYJKwYBBAHaRw8BAQdAZMUlAC+H+fEK46TgNklvGc1HuY9Skco3 GWHr3P8OA77NQSJqYW1lcy5tdWxsYXJrZXlAcHJvdG9ubWFpbC5jb20iIDxq YW1lcy5tdWxsYXJrZXlAcHJvdG9ubWFpbC5jb20+wncEEBYKAB8FAlxOK2wG CwkHCAMCBBUICgIDFgIBAhkBAhsDAh4BAAoJEBUuZHqtAv3sqdwA/2U/bqLB NcxNTYn+df9Q4iFwYUYmVv9uIUBAre4TRVCPAP9Biy72AHMLKCrIwKmKSthf VBvOG8q97d4DHK9OQdY+AM44BFxOK2wSCisGAQQBl1UBBQEBB0AfqIrr9CKe 0u48AX3HTCh5H9uCNrKrdrJ/nLqumON3MQMBCAfCYQQYFggACQUCXE4rbAIb DAAKCRAVLmR6rQL97KhzAP49ElURMxU59MfDnzBiT7WuC2RoKkm+CxNkZRXE FS4pXgEA2eqpJ67zZL3zGA/pzsZnVT1AtPG530M+Iq/25De/xg0= =a5Gj -----END PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----
Those from the Fediverse can connect with me on Mastodon.
Other ways to contact me
If you have my phone number you can contact me through the secure messaging app Signal. Download it now.
I use the popular Matrix client Riot which allows a number of different functions including rooms, file sharing, and encrypted voice and video calls. My Matrix ID is @labrat808:matrix.org. I’m currently working on hosting my own Matrix server. Download Riot.
I also use the open source peer-to-peer video and text messanger Jami. You can send a message to jamesmullarkey. Download Jami.
- Our personal technology choices are not dictated to us by our employers or our jobs. Alternative, more ethical products, exist and we should be using them. Continue Reading →
- Is the 'network effect' of 1.3 billion users on WhatsApp the only reason people stick with it? Continue Reading →
- Two podcasts where I discuss ethical issues with peers around data, digital and technology in charities and non-profit organisations. Continue Reading →
- You can’t collect meaningful data with Google Analytics and meet your legal obligations so don’t bother trying – what are your options? Continue Reading →
- The internet is currently producing 2% of global emissions – the same as the airline industry. We need to change this now or people will never forgive us. Continue Reading →
- Our Police have adopted the attitudes of big tech – move fast, break things and worry about the consequences later, if at all. Continue Reading →
- What would an Internet of Things device need to prove to be ensure your basic rights and personal safety are not compromised? Continue Reading →
- Before they regulate big tech to keep us safe let's check to see if they even know the basics. Continue Reading →
- We must have red lines in place and withdraw access to our brands, supporters and networks if they are crossed. Article I originally wrote for Third Sector. Continue Reading →
- Submitting your users or customers to surveillance means you aren't building your product or service around them as you might claim. Continue Reading →